VAKI Smart Grader
The Smart Grader delivers accurate fish grading while minimizing the impact on your fish as they pass through the outlets. The dewatering unit distributes the fish evenly over the width of the grader, so all 10 tracks are used effectively.
Further the inclination of the main sorting unit can be adjusted from 5-10° with an electric actuator. The opening of the grader is controlled with electric linear actuators that can be manually operated from a control panel on the grader or automatically from the VAKI Counter which counts, size measures and calculates the split between the grades. The opening for each grade is displayed on a digital display. The grader is built in high grade stainless steel 316L and selected plastic materials that are corrosion and water resistant.
- Full width fish inlet for maximum spread of fish.
- Live fish grading with 60mm diameter rollers.
- Electronic adjustment of size settings and grader tilt.
- High precision grading.
- Up to 4 grades, grades fish 5-55mm thick.
- Recommended size range: 5-500gr (salmon).
- Capacity: 2000-8000 kg/h (salmon).
- Dimensions: 2500 x 1800 x 1700mm
- Outlets: 1-3 are D=152mm and grade 4 is D=200mm
- Connection to VAKI Smart Flow.
- Connection to VAKI Cloud
Operation and adjustment:
- Outlets can be mounted to deliver the fish on either side of the grader and are easily disassembled for cleaning.
- Operate the grader opening manually via a control panel or automatically via the VAKI Counter, which counts, measures size and calculates the split between grades.
- Electric linear actuators control opening.
- Digital display shows the opening for each controller.
- Change the main sorting unit inclination from 5-10° with an electric actuator.
- 10 tracks
- Length of rollers: 1,9m
- Inlet pipe: 6-10″ wide
- Outlet diameters: 152mm (grades 1-3) and 200mm (grade 4)
- Dimensions: 2500 x 1800 x 1700mm
- Motor: 3/4 HP
The rollers are machined in with high precision laser welding tools and balanced out with specialized equipment. It delivers an accurate grading of the fish. The outlets are designed to minimize the impact on the fish and can be mounted to deliver the fish on either side of the grader. These outlets can easily be removed for cleaning. The rotation speed of the rollers can be adjusted with a frequency controller.
REFERENCE LIST OF VAKI FISH GRADERS
|Nr. of Graders||Customer||Country||Type|
|1||ACUITEC S.L.||Spain||96 cm Grader|
|1||AquaPro Solutions Pte Ltd.||Singapore||96 cm Grader|
|1||Arnarlax ehf.||Iceland||96 cm Grader|
|1||Åsen Settefisk AS||Norway||Smart Grader|
|1||Basis 57, Nachhaltige Wassernutzung||Switzerland||96 cm Grader|
|1||Catvis BV||Netherland||96 cm Grader|
|1||Cooke Aquaculture UK||UK||Smart Grader|
|1||Cooke Aquaculture USA Inc.||USA & Canada||140 cm Grader|
|1||Creative Salmon Company Ltd.||Canada||96 cm Grader|
|1||Cromaris d.d.||Croatia||96 cm Grader|
|1||Dawnfresh Seafoods||UK||140 cm Grader|
|1||Dundalk Bay Seafood's Ltd||Ireland||140 cm Grader|
|1||Earth Ocean Farms||Mexico||96 cm Grader|
|1||Eldisstöðin Ísþór||Iceland||Smart Grader|
|1||Eldisstöðin Ísþór||Iceland||140 cm Grader|
|1||Fossing Storsmolt||Norway||Smart Grader|
|1||Framnessmolt AS||Norway||Smart Grader|
|1||Grieg Seafood BC||Canada||140 cm Grader|
|1||Grieg Seafood Finnmark||Norway||96 cm Grader|
|1||Hushållningssällskapet Västernorrland||Sweden||96 cm Grader|
|1||Interfish Ltd.||Bulgaria||96 cm Grader|
|1||Kelly Cove Salmon Ltd.||Canada||Drum Grader|
|1||Luna P/F||Faeroe Islands||Smart Grader|
|1||Matorka ehf.||Iceland||Smart Grader|
|1||Matorka ehf.||Iceland||96 cm Grader|
|1||Midtnorsk Havbruk||Norway||Smart Grader|
|1||Mowi Norway AS||Norway||Smart Grader|
|1||Quan Ying (Fujian) Technology Company||China||96 cm Grader|
|1||Salmon smolt Nz Ltd.||New Zealand||96 cm Grader|
|1||Samherji Fiskeldi||Iceland||Smart Grader|
|2||Statkraft Sverige AB||Sweden||96 cm Grader|
|1||Toskedal AS||Norway||96 cm Grader|
|1||Tropenhaus Frutigen AG||Switzerland||140 cm Grader|
|1||VAKI Chile||Chile||140 cm Grader|
|1||VAKI Chile||Chile||Smart Grader|
|1||Yellowtail King Fish||Australia||96 cm Grader|
Here you can find all layout drawings for VAKI Equipment.
Click here to view Product Sheets.
Here you can find our latest updated User Manuals.
+354 595 3010
Akralind 4, 201 Kópavogur
VAKI focuses on fish counting and size estimation. The feature all our products have in common is that they offer the user accurate information to facilitate planning and decision making. They also raise the level of automation and contribute towards increased efficiency.