High level of efficiency and accuracy
Smart Flow connects all Vaki Smart Pumps, Graders and Counters for full overview and control of the fish handling system.
With Smart Flow all Vaki Smart devices can be controlled and fine-tuned to achieve high levels of efficiency
and accuracy to maximise fish welfare while minimizing labour.
SmartFlow collects the key data from all the equipment to facilitate continued optimization and allow full reporting of the complete process.
- SmartFlow inter-connects all VAKI Smart products.
- Provides optimized control and electronic fine-tuning
- Allows for remote monitoring on any Smart devices
- Fully integrated and compatible with all species
- SmartFlow also enables dynamic size grading of fish:
- Preset % split
- Balanced Biomass
- Easy to use and reduces stress of employees
- Complete monitoring and control to maximize fish welfare
- Enables higher quality and accuracy of critical farm operations
- Collects and stores valuable stock information for reference and review
- Real time evidence and validation of the complete process
- Can automate grading based on % number or biomass .
- Logging for future reference and tracking
- Preventive maintenance scheduling based on duty cycle
CONTROL AND MONITORING
Automates the regulation of fish density to enhance grading / counting accuracy. The process is fully automated.
The counter measures the speed of flow and sends the information to the pump in order to regulate the pumping speed of the water and fish to prevent overload of grader / counter.
The feedback loop between the counter and grader can relieve the user from having to monitor the grading process manually and can result in an optimal distribution achieved between each grading category.
The counter measures both size and number of fish that passes through the grader in each grading categories. The counter can thus estimate the relative size distribution category.
Automatic reporting system of all measured fish available along with the counting file containing the images of all the fish.
By integrating a feedback loop between the grader and the counter, both slit and rotation settings of the grader can be adjusted to reach the optimal quantity of fish in each category.
As an example, if an equal biomass distribution is preferred between all categories, the counter will adjust the grader so that the category with e.g. small fish receives the largest number of fish to adjust for the relative weight difference of each individual fish.
+354 595 3010
Akralind 4, 201 Kópavogur
VAKI AQUACULTURE SYSTEMS LTD.
Tel (+354) 595 3000
VAKI is one of MSD Animal Health (MSD) fish and aquaculture company.
MSD is the world’s leading animal intelligence group, providing world-class devices for animal identification and traceability. Our pioneering monitoring solutions deliver smart data products and services for the management and wellbeing of all animals.
© 2022 Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA and its affiliates. All rights reserved.