VAKI Smart Flow
The Smart Flow System enables the users to gather and store information about all measured fish for easy comparisons of size and number. This facilitates the optimization of every operation as VAKI devices can be controlled and fine-tuned using Smart Flow in order to achieve high levels of efficiency and accuracy.
- Smart Flow can inter-connect with all VAKI products.
- Provides optimized control and electronic fine-tuning
- Allows for remote monitoring on mobile devices
- Fully integrated and compatible with all species
- Smart Flow also enables dynamic size grading of fish, in two modes:
- Preset % for lowest grade
- Balanced biomass in all grades
- Accurate counting of fish from 30g and up
- Enables higher quality and accuracy of farm operations
- Collects and stores valuable stock information
- Provides grading based on biomass or actual count
- Easy access to highly valuable information
- Logging for future reference and tracing
- Preventive maintenance scheduling based on duty cycle
Automates the regulation of fish density to enhance grading / counting accuracy. The process is fully automated.
The counter measures the speed of flow and sends the information to the pump in order to regulate the pumping speed of the water and fish to prevent overload of grader / counter.
The feedback loop between the counter and grader can relieve the user from having to monitor the grading process manually and can result in an optimal distribution achieved between each grading category.
The counter measures both size and number of fish that passes through the grader in each grading categories. The counter can thus estimate the relative size distribution category.
Automatic reporting system of all measured fish available along with the counting file containing the images of all the fish.
By integrating a feedback loop between the grader and the counter, both slit and rotation settings of the grader can be adjusted to reach the optimal quantity of fish in each category.
As an example, if an equal biomass distribution is preferred between all categories, the counter will adjust the grader so that the category with e.g. small fish receives the largest number of fish to adjust for the relative weight difference of each individual fish.
+354 595 3000
Akralind 4, 201 Kópavogur
VAKI focuses on fish counting and size estimation. The feature all our products have in common is that they offer the user accurate information to facilitate planning and decision making. They also raise the level of automation and contribute towards increased efficiency.
Sign up for our newsletter.