Customer Care Package
Users of VAKI Counters can have an inclusive service check carried out online without having to ship equipment from the field, so there are no logistical issues or transport costs to worry about. We can check settings, software, make upgrades, offer advice on the counter and on the actual counts. An online service check also gives us the opportunity to make recommendations on the usage of the counter, and identify any potential issues that may be affecting its accuracy. We can also provide valuable insights on any repairs or replacements that should be considered.
VAKI Customer Care Package includes:
- Counter registered into online service history database.
- Three routine online service checks per year with email reports.
- All settings and systems checked.
- Visibility check for light strength, head/camera alignment, edge positions and bulkheads.
- Calibration check.
- Random selection of 2 files from the last service in hard drive checked for quality of images.
- Hard drive clean up.
- Report that contains recommendations regarding changes to alignment, cleaning and other issues highlighted during the online checks.
- Priority service customer for additional online support.
- One count quality report, per year.
- All applicable software upgrades free.
- 25% of additional function change software packages.
COUNT QUALITY REPORT
A Count Audit is available as an independent service, and also as part of a more wide ranging Customer Care Package. With the Count Audit Service, users get a more detailed report, in which we also check a number of image screens to establish count accuracy estimation.
The automatic counting report gives valuable and detailed information on the counting and is produced after each count with the total number of fish counted, number in each group, total counting time, average fish per minute, and any counter overload time. The counting throughput graph is shown on the report and the name of site, tank, company logo, comments, and other information can be included. The report can be supplied to the receiver of fish along with the counting file containing the images of all the fish.
Online service includes:
- Overview of the count files
- Check the quality of images
- Check counter settings
- Other issues that may affect the count
- Ensure accuracy of the counter
+354 595 3000
Akralind 4, 201 Kópavogur
VAKI focuses on fish counting and size estimation. The feature all our products have in common is that they offer the user accurate information to facilitate planning and decision making. They also raise the level of automation and contribute towards increased efficiency.